Monday

Caprese Grilled Cheese

I have been cruising Pinterest a lot lately and about a week ago I got a hankering for a grilled cheese. When I was little and woke up in the middle of the night my grandma would make me grilled cheese. I remember eating grilled cheese and Ovaltine at all hours of the morning, sometimes with a game of solitaire and other times just good conversation. Naturally the next step was to start pinning different grilled cheese sandwiched like crazy! When I landed on this one I knew I had a winner!

Source: Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Closet Cooking

This recipe comes form the author of the blog, Kevin Lynch. I love his "About Me." Sweet, simple, to the point and something I can definitely relate to. 

 Thanks for the recipe! It was AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment