Friday

In The Land of Demo....

We have this wonky door jam that everyone sees as soon as they walk in. It's right between the front door and  the end of the hall where the bathroom is. ( I know. "The bathroom is the first thing you see when you walk in the door? Honey, you've got more problems than the door jam.") 

Looking at the front door from the bathroom. 
Looking at the bathroom from the front door. 
 The day we moved in I took down the door but the door jam remained. Until....

 Yep, my handsome hubby tore it out for me!!! 

Would ya, look at that. It used to be purple.


See ya! 


Um.... I don't know what to say about this last picture. The writing on the beam says "SMOKE." Hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. So what are you doing to to that wall know? Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing schmancy, just put up drywall and make it look like the rest of it. Even though it's not finished yet the few inches we gained make an amazing difference. I can't wait to see how nice it will look with one less thing to breakup this tiny space.

      Delete