Thursday

Break Out the Fall Colors!

Around here there's been more rain and wind than I would like, enough that I'm sticking to the inside these days. So, while moping about inside I decided to cheer myself up with a little fall decor! 


I read a blog the other day that was talking about the "new" trendy fall colors and aqua and orange were high on her list. Good to know I'm in good taste I guess. Oh, and keep an eye out for a project involving those insulators in the corner ;)


My 3 little birds given to me by my husbands grandma last year are still some of my favorites. They look so cute scattered among some little fall leaves.


I decided that I would hang my burlap wreath on top of my sheet music wreath and I LOVE the look! 
Click here for tutorials on the Toilet Paper Roll Garland, How to make the Fall Wreath, and the Sheet Music Chalkboard Wreath


My cute little owl from Hobby Lobby stuck around too. I think he looks ultra nerdy/sweet next to my ABC balls. Tutorial on how to make those here


This little guy fills the gap between the mirrors. I love the natural wrapped wreath and the little pumpkins. 


And just let me add in one more close up of the layered wreaths because I am head over heals for all that texture! 

As always the BEST part is I didn't buy ANYTHING this year so this little up date costs $0!
Click on the links above to see how I made a lot of it last year and saved myself some $. 

If you are in the Anchorage/Valley area make sure you don't miss out on the Fall Festival at Pyrah's Pioneer Peek U-Pick Farm this weekend and next! We go every year and it's a BLAST! There is a small entrance fee but once you get in they have all sorts of FREE stuff to do for little kids! 

How about you guys? Have you been decorating for Fall? 

Linking up with:







No comments:

Post a Comment