Friday

Easy DIY Family Home Evening Chart

If you don’t already know I am a member of the LDS church AKA Mormon. An activity the church encourages is setting aside a night of the week to spend with your family to get together and teach important values. I’m not great or even good at planning so I need all the help I can get!
Enter the FHE Chart
IMG_5150
I let the kids help me repaint the scrap board  and use my Cricut to cut the letters and name tags. Then we ran it all through the laminator!
Crafting is an important value, right? I’m totally counting this as a Family Home Evening Activity!
My favorite part is the way they attach. I used 3m Command picture hanging strips for the name tags. Now they are easy to switch around every week!
IMG_5151
Now all that’s left is for me to actually get in gear and use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment